Sunday, March 6, 2011

3.2.1 Summary

3 Things I Learned

1. I never knew about the importance of the Suez Canal in navigation as well as trade. It is massive.

2. I learned more about imperialist views of the United States through political cartoons. I never knew how strong some artists and citizens felt about US involvment in other countries.

3. I also learned more about Louis and Clark, how they got picked for the expedition and some of the things they found and documented along the way.

2 Things I Found Interesting

1. I thought it interesting that the British let so many sepoys incharge before the rebellion took place.

2. It was also interesting to me that Mubarak was able to stay in power for so long.

1 Question I Still Have

1. How were the British able to crush the Sepoy Rebellion?

No comments:

Post a Comment